Florida Caverns RV Resort is conveniently located off US Highway 90 and Interstate 10 in Marianna, Florida. Giant pines and soulful cypress trees line the waterline of the beautiful and historic Merritt’s Mill Pond. Upon entering you’ll enjoy a large variety of flowering shrubs and plants that create a quiet and relaxing lake-view getaway. Join us on the 22 acre Big-Rig friendly RV resort where you can fish, dive, snorkel, swim, boat, paddleboard, kayak, tube, lounge, hike, relax, and reunite with nature, with resort amenities at your fingertips.
Our goal is to offer guests a clean, fun, and safe place to visit and work. Whether you stay overnight traveling through the area, are on a vacation get-a-way, or are staying for several months, our management and staff are here to ensure your stay at Florida Caverns RV Resort exceeds your expectations. Come stay with us and make new friends, explore this world’s natural surroundings, try to beat the world’s record for the largest Shellcracker Fish ever caught, or just enjoy the view.
- Long pull-through shaded or open sites to accommodate the big rigs
- Full-Service hook-ups for water, electric and sewage
- 20/30/50 amp electric service
- Complimentary cable TV
- Complimentary wifi
- Sparkling refreshing pool
- New Club House with kitchen, great for family reunions and RV Rallies
- *Coming Soon* TV room
- *Coming Soon* Dog walk area
- *Coming Soon* Playground for children under 10
- Basketball court
- Rental storage units available upon request
- Convenient to Florida Caverns, Blue Spring Recreational Area, Cave Adventures, Historic Downtown Marianna District, and other local attractions