Florida Caverns RV Resort is conveniently located off US Highway 90 and Interstate 10 in Marianna, Florida. Giant pines and soulful cypress trees line the waterline of the beautiful and historic Merritt’s Mill Pond. Upon entering you’ll enjoy a large variety of flowering shrubs and plants that create a quiet and relaxing lake-view getaway. Join us on the 22 acre Big-Rig friendly RV resort where you can fish, dive, snorkel, swim, boat, paddleboard, kayak, tube, lounge, hike, relax, and reunite with nature, with resort amenities at your fingertips.
Our friendly staff wants to give everyone a great family experience while visiting Florida Caverns RV Resort. To help provide this experience, we now offer these rental options for those who may not have their own RV yet.
- Luxury Cabins
- Rustic Fishing Cabin
- New RV’s – with and without slide-outs
- Park Model Rentals
- A mixture of long, pull-through sites – both shaded and open to accommodate all RV sizes
- Full-service hook-ups for water, electric and sewage
- 20/30/50/100-AMP electric service
- Complimentary wi-fi available at most sites
- Rental storage units available upon request
- Bring your RV or rent one of ours
- A variety of fauna featuring towering pine, red maple, and cedar trees, as well as magnolias, crepe myrtles, and even more beautiful flowering plants
We know that a vacation isn’t complete without the furry member of your family. We a have a dog park with plenty of space to exercise your pets. For everyone’s safety and enjoyment please note the following pet requirements:
We allow inside pets only.
• If your pet is outside, you must be outside with it. Do not leave your pet unattended. There are many dogs and, unfortunately, they do not all think the same or have the same temperament.
• Please do not erect any dog houses, kennels, fences, cages, etc.
• Your pet must be on a short leash and under your control at all times.
• Walk your pets in designated areas only and, please, your neighbor’s site is not a designated area.
• You must pick-up after your pet no matter where it “goes,” and dispose of the trash properly. This is a common-sense and hygienic requirement and shows consideration for your neighbors.
• Due to insurance reasons the following breeds and any mixture of them are strictly not allowed: Rottweilers, Pit Bulls, Chows, and Doberman Pinschers. Please respect this policy and help us avoid any situations.
• Any aggressive pet behavior, regardless of breed, may result in the animal being removed from the park.
• Pets are not allowed inside any resort building, rental property, or the pool unless approved by management.
- Enjoy our new Clubhouse with kitchen, pool table, card tables, and sixty-five inch Smart TV which is great for family reunions and RV Rallies.
- Lounge on the clubhouse massive decks spending time with family/friends or meet new ones.
- Your furry friends are sure to enjoy time in the onsite dog park or take your small children to play on our playground equipment.
- You can take in the beautiful views of Merritt’s Pond from your water side RV site or take a dip at the beach area.
- Launch your boat and dock on one of our two docks.
- If exercise is your thing, you can use our onsite fitness center to keep you fit during your stay or give our half basketball court, horseshoe pits and COMING SOON give our shuffleboard area a try.
- On those hot Florida days, you will want to take a dip in our sparkling, refreshing swimming pool.