Policies & Rules
Your occupancy is subject to Florida State Statutes 513.114, 513.117, 513.121 and 513.13.
The following policies and rules are established to protect our guests and ensure a great visit to the Florida Caverns RV Resort. Thanks for your cooperation.
Cancellation must be made by 12 noon on the scheduled arrival date to avoid cancellation penalty fees. Cancellation penalty fees are equivalent to one daily rate charge.
- Please respect the property of neighbors – do not trespass or cut through sites.
- Early Check In/Check Out must be approved in advance.
- The speed limit is 5 mph. Drive slowly and watch out for children.
- All guests and visitors must register at the office.
- Quiet time is 10pm – 8am.
- Self-contained RVs only – no tents, except for in specified areas only.
- Inside pets only – no dog houses, fences, crates, etc. Pets are to be on a short leash. Owners must pick-up after their pet. No animals are to be left unattended outside your RV. No aggressive dog breeds are allowed.
- Management must approve RV washing and repairs.
- Parking is at your own risk. The Park is not responsible for any RV or vehicle damaged from falling limbs, trees, or electrical surge.
- Motorized bikes, scooters and golf carts must be used by licensed operators 16 years of age – minimum.
- Dumping of gray water in sites without sewer connections is not permitted.
- Keep your site clean. Discard cigarette butts and trash properly.
- Smoking is not permitted inside any building in the Resort.
We know that a vacation isn’t complete without the furry member of your family. We have plenty of space to exercise your pets. For everyone’s safety and enjoyment please note the following pet requirements:
- Inside pets only.
- No dog houses, cages, or fences.
- No animals are to be left unattended outside your RV.
- Pets must be leashed and under the control of the owner at all times.
- You must walk pets in designated areas only.
- Owners must pick up after their pets and properly dispose of waste.
- Pets are not allowed inside of any resort building.
- All pets must be under control at all times.
- Any aggressive behavior may result in removal from the park.