Florida Caverns RV Resort Policies
The following policies and rules have been established to protect our guests, protect our resort, and provide for a wonderful experience at the Florida Caverns RV Resort. Thank you for your cooperation!
• You may cancel a reservation without charge by noon of the day before your reservation. No Shows and Cancellations after noon of the day before the reservation will be charged 1 full day.
• Holiday weekends (Memorial Day, Independence Day, and Labor Day) require a 3 day minimum stay. You may cancel without charge by noon of the day before your holiday reservation, otherwise you will be charged for 3 full days. No Shows and Cancellations after noon of the day before the holiday reservation will be charged 3 full days.
• Early Check-In must be approved in advance.
• All Visitors must register with the office.
• A parking pass is required to park your vehicle here unless you are a registered guest.
• Please, park in a designated parking area and display the parking pass in your windshield, otherwise your vehicle could be towed at your expense. Let’s please avoid this activity!
• The Speed Limit is 5 mph. Drive slowly and watch out for children.
• Motorized bikes, scooters and golf carts must be operated by a legally licensed driver.
• Parking is at your own risk. The Resort is not responsible for any RV or vehicle damages.
• Quiet time is 10pm – 8am.
• Please respect the property of neighbors – do not walk or drive through your neighbor’s sites.
• Tents may only be set-up in tent camping areas. Pavilions are acceptable.
• Management must pre-approve vehicle washing, RV washing, and repairs.
• Dumping of gray water in sites without sewer connections is not permitted.
• Keep your site clean. Discard cigarette butts and trash properly.
• Smoking is not permitted inside any building in the Resort.
• Ropes, wires, or any other type of material such as hammocks that hang from trees, clothes lines, or pet leashes are not allowed.
• Ground fires and large fires are not permitted inside the Resort. These are dangerous. We do have fire pits available to rent (subject to availability).
We know that a vacation isn’t complete without the furry member of your family. We a have a dog park with plenty of space to exercise your pets. For everyone’s safety and enjoyment please note the following pet requirements:
• We allow inside pets only.
• If your pet is outside, you must be outside with it. Do not leave your pet unattended. There are many dogs and, unfortunately, they do not all think the same or have the same temperament.
• Please do not erect any dog houses, kennels, fences, cages, etc.
• Your pet must be on a short leash and under your control at all times.
• Walk your pets in designated areas only and, please, your neighbor’s site is not a designated area.
• You must pick-up after your pet no matter where it “goes,” and dispose of the trash properly. This is a common-sense and hygienic requirement and shows consideration for your neighbors.
• The following breeds and any mixture of them are strictly not allowed: Rottweilers, Pit Bulls, Chows, and Doberman Pincers. Please respect this policy and help us avoid any situations.
• Any aggressive pet behavior, regardless of breed, may result in the animal being removed from the park.
• Pets are not allowed inside any resort building, rental property, or the pool unless approved by management.
• Our pool is for our registered guests only. All visitors must stop by Registration Office.
• Follow all posted pool rules.
• A lifeguard is NOT on duty in the pool area. Swimming is always at your own risk.
• Pool hours are from 8:00 am until 8:00 pm every day.
• Absolutely NO diving is permitted.
• Proper Swimming attire must be worn in the pool. Nudity is not permitted under any circumstances.
• No running in or around the pool area.
• Children who are not “potty trained” must always wear swim diapers.
• Children under 13 years of age must be accompanied by an adult or they will be asked to leave.
• Everybody MUST use the on-site showers PRIOR to entering the pool.
• No glass objects of any type are allowed in the pool area.
• No grilling or cooking is allowed in the pool area.
• Music is allowed but must not be offensive (ie: profanity laced, etc…) and the volume must be kept down.
• ALL trash must be picked up and placed in the trash receptacle. Let’s help keep the pool clean.
• No pets are allowed in the pool area.
Fishing/Mill Pond Water Activities
• A Day Pass is required for all visitors and is only good for fishing and swimming at the Mill Pond.
• Please Note: A valid Florida fishing license is required to fish on Merritt’s Mill Pond. Please contact the Fish and Wildlife Commission for rates and further information.
• Fishing and swimming are NOT permitted within 100 feet of the boat ramp.
• All water rental equipment requires a Liability Waiver.
Your occupancy is subject to Florida State Statutes 513.114, 513.117, 513.121 and 513.13.